Its christmas eve! :) Hhaha! Yay! I can open prezzies soon! :) I went to church then go or mass. Hhaha! Okay lor. BUt my mum made me wear a dress. Then if I dont wear heels she scold. Her face so black eh. Hhahaha! Tonight! All 3 of us girls will be posing as,Santa, Merry CHristmas and raindeer. My brother still thinks santa Claus is real! :S Hahha! So cute! So anyway, I cant wait. Now, My dad went out to buy food then its time to clebrate! Whoo! :) Hahha! Oh my gosh, Whats with the pass on this smile message? O: Hhaha! Alot of people have ben sending it ehs. O: Serene is coming back tonight. Good! Serene faster!! :) Oh! Almost forgot, Sebastian serve mas today. Hhaha! BUt sad luh, Never sit in front. No seat so sit on top. BUt still can see him. Hhaha! I am like some pervert. Heh heh (: Okay. Ending here! PEACE! :)


