<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Hopelessly Devoted.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Went to school to help out with Sec one registration. I went to church for 6.30 mass. I feel so holy. Hahaha! :) Anyway, LingYi and I sell PE tee,shorts and skorts. Hhaa! We talked to the parents and gave them samples to try on for 3 - 4 hours continuously. Dehydrated O: So LingYi and I go buy drink. Carely also. Rachel like so free! She can stand around and talk. Hahah! Then went back to work. When the queue was barely visible, LingYi and I went to give people water (: I slipped twice. Lucky never fall O: Then give until no more. So we help these 2 small boys carry the boxes. They dont wnat us help ehh! Hhaha! So naughtyyy~ Then debrief. Went to Cine Leisure with LingYi,Carley,Putri and Rachel Ng! Took pics. They took. I took some. Eating frolick cannot disturb! Hhaha! (: Then went home.Waited with LingYi for bus home. She very nice. She waited until bus come ehh~ I love LingYi! We also talkeddd! :) Sigh, Miss them already. It was fun today [: Thats it. Peace !