Hello. I went to eat with my grandparents today. My mom's side O: Uhm, Got Sera's gathering tomorrow. Hhaha! I dont know if I should be excited or not. Heh. Stupid luh, Yesterday night I cry and called my mon using my handphone when she was just next door and ask her to come my room. I was freaking scared of the stupid vampire lah. Ass show. I think I am closer to my grandmother form my mother's side (: Seriously,She is easy and fun to talk to. Then my father side one like everytime scold me. But she is nice I guess. But her scoldings double up or maybe more than that. Just now my grandma said wanna buy food for us I say No. Then she just say buy. I cant stop her what so justt let her buy lor. Then my ah ma come scold me and say I stupid. She push my head eh. Wth. I damn hate it when people push my head lah. Only she does that eh. Her fingernails so long some more then if pierce through I ocnfirm die already right? -.-" She old already so I dont wanna say anything. But annoying lah. Everytime scold me for nothing. At least scold for a reason right? -.- Nevermind. Old already. Forget it. If I talk back she will scold and all so might as well just keep quiet. Later she scold me for keeping quiet -.- Sigh. What to do lah?! I stop here. Peace! (:


