<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Message in a bottle
Thursday, December 3, 2009

PinkHeels&amp;Dress. Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh my gosh, I just realised that I am freaking scared of chinese vampire! O: like seriously uh! I was watching Upin and Ipin when I found out O: Oh my gosh luh. If I see the real one I confirm get herat attack! Heh heh! UHm,I wanna watch "The last song" by Nicholas sparks cant wait for it to come out. Ahhh~ Miley Cyrus...Is in it,Not the best person to play the role but I think she pulled it off quite well. Watching Nicholas Sparks movies based on his novels this weeek. It freaking nice! Whatta Do?? O: Hmm, I think I am going shopppingg~ Hahhah! With my aunt tmr! Oh my gosh, I painted my nails yesterday with YingQuan and Gloria,Its too pretty cant stop looking at them (: My stupid MSN cant go in. Sighhh~ Oh,My ah ma cooked noodles for me. She just cook then ask me eat [: Nice or not?? NICE! She cook ocnfirm nice wan lorhzxc! Wink! ;D Anyway, Ending here,Byee! :)