<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Baby come back,
Saturday, April 3, 2010

sickk Pictures, Images and Photos
"Here we are,at the crossroads once again,
you're telling me you're so confused,
you cant make up your mind,
Is this meant to be, you're asking me,
But only love can stay,
Try again or walk away,
But I believe for you and me,
The sun will shine one day."

Baby,Please cheer up okay, Dont brood over what has already happened. Just know that you did your best alrights.(: I am always here for you kay. (L)
Currently at Glo's house,Her mom very cute. She is now at Violin lessons and I am at her house waiting for her. (: Had so much fun yesterday man, Its like whoots. went out with Gloria and Denise ^^ Funzxc, Then supposed to go museum but Gloria got volin lessons so not going already. (: Sigh, Uhm, Should be leaving at 6. Dad wants me home by 7.30. Yeah, It was fun so I am happy (: