I am not perfect, Sorry for that. I am like trying to tell you something but no words will come out of my mouth, I am not doing in on purpose. I really wanna tell you the truth but the truth always hurts,Is'nt it? I am trying my best to explain everything but its not working out for me, Why must you find ways to oppose me, Am I really that fun to disturb? You used to be super nice ( Awesome ^^ ) But now its different. Everything has changed and I am not part of that everything. I wish you could understand how I feel right now, But I guess it isnt easy, All I can say is that I am sorry. I really wished we have never met, That way I would not have been part of your life to ruin it. I think I need a time out but I need to clear this up first. Give me time, Sorry.


