<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Lost in your eyes/
Monday, May 23, 2011


Hey,Today was great. Hoho, My hairstyle was not so normal. Hahah, Glo didnt come today. No class photo with her /: Sigh. Anyway, I feel like many people have problems. Hahah, so unusual. Its like people like suffering on their own and i have no idea why. First day of fasting. I ate like 2 pieces of bread for the whole day. So stupid. I needa lose weight. So damn fat. Urghh, Went out for lunch with soniya. Then took pics at like... mrt station. Hahah, So kewl, Fun luh. Uploading on fb i think. Wish i look better Hahah. Got movies to watch! Yay1 I have a busy night. Kekekeke. Guy was staring at us in the coffeeshop. I know im pretty but no need to turn every like..2 mins right. And ya think i cant see? Blindddd. Im not even pretty. Look for wht. Maybe he was looking at Soniya's waist. I keep touching it, oh gawd. Heheh. kay. I wish i was pretty. Fml