<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
_
Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'll most likely regret posting this but I'm so affected by everything I have to. So yesterday, I had my first weekend shift as an IC. And honestly, it sucked. Apart from all the laughs an such, it was really bad. I had defrosting, and we finished closing quite early. Me, forgot to check the stuff and left. Later I was informed that some of the ice cream pans had be left in the VF. So I made my way down back to the shop after alighting my friend at sembawang. I transferred whichever pans and left. I think it had been left in the VF for too long so it's really hard. I feel really bad for doing this. The people on shift had a hard time scooping. Which sucked. Cause people Are at a disadvantage just because of my carelessness. With that said, I'm going to post about something else that's different topic from this. I'm getting annoyed with someone. And I'll probably take whatever I said back because I'm angry now. I feel as though this person is sort of replacing me. She probably won't ever read this cause she doesn't know this exists but still. I'm so sick of her moodswings and how she expects everyone to deal with it like that.!i mean we have feelings too right. Don't treat us like we don't matter to you if you are gonna find us everytime you need our help. Which we will help you. & how do you repay that kindness? You usually don't. But seems as though you try to. Another thing i wanna talk about would be you. You should know who you are but then again, you won't see this cause you don't know the existence of this blog. Stop finding fault with everything i do,if it's because of the past then get per it, you can't hold a grudge forever. And stop trying to be nice to me when you know you can't me and we both just can't click, cause if I ever wanted to be friends with you again, I wouldn't treat you like this. I would treat you better. So why bother being nice to someone who is gonna treat you like crap. Worse still, you are nice to me but you tell her about stuff you aren't happy with about me. Save your bitch attitude for someone else who cares, cause this bitch here, doesn't give a fuq, you can treat me nicely and like a bitch, but I'll always treat you like a bitch, cause you don't deserve it. Hope you know who you are, fag. I'm so angry right now I'm using words I won't ever use on anyone in real life. What am I becoming. This negative version of whatever I've tried so hard to become. Fuck it. Life screws you up like that, that's how you "learn".