<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
😪
Saturday, March 16, 2013

I'm happy. I'm smiling. Today was a good day. It's not sarcasm or a fake smile, it's genuine. It's been long since I felt this sense of happiness. I've never laughed so much, or felt this light. Maybe it's because you weren't around. But you were okay. You didn't do things I thought you would. At the same time, I felt this tension. Like you were holding back emotions for idk what reasons. Probably something you won't tell me about. But it's alright, I know you are strong enough to sort it out yourself. My bitch can help you, since you guys talk every once in a while, that makes me think, why was I so brave to come so close to you. Is it really worth all this pain and suffering? I like you happy, I like you smiley, I like you when you are you. Since you haven't gone to that place for a while now, I'm guessing that's good cause that would mean you're slowly getting over the past. Which is good. I just hope I'll get more drawings. Hehe. Man, what will you think if you ever found this? Will you judge me? I think maybe. But at the same time I'll think, did you really find it?? Or did someone direct a link to you. Cause I'll find that person and they shall regret what they did>:/ sigh, read it my friend. Read. All the characters contain my heart felt emotions. The kind I haven't felt in a long time.