<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Confusion
Friday, March 1, 2013

So hey, it's silly to post one post after another but I've just gotta let it out, I really dk if I myself have any feelings for you or it is just this feeling of attachment I can't let go. It's always a burden of trying to let go of someone after becoming close to them. This makes me feel horrible. And I mean horrible. Cause I feel like we are drifting apart which we are... And like we won't ever be like how we used to be anymore. I'm still the same person I was before, it's you that has changed and yknw what?? I don't think I'm ready to accept it. I don't think I can withstand. Your PMS days and your sudden outburst, your scumbag replied after thoughtful ones. You need to clear up your thoughts and learn to control your emotions. You know how I said I'll still talk to you even if you didn't want to
Talk to me? Yeap I don't think I can do that anymore. I know what I said, it's just I've been getting the feeling that I've been replace lately. So I don't want to intrude. That's just the way I am. I still am hoping for the sudden calls that you do. But that won't happen anymore. Cause Whatever we had has been extinguished & I'm sure you know that. Nothing we can do. Total eclipse of the heart. In my case. I still sometimes stare at the phone hoping your name would pop up. Do you think of that? Doubt so. You said," you know when you're not worrying about me, I'm worrying about you?" Is that true? Cause right now it just seems like it's me. & wow it's like I'm clinging on to the past. Well that's exactly what I mean by I get attached to things and I can't get over them easily. Ah. STRESS.