To : Road Runner
Friday, March 1, 2013
Why you talk to her like y'all so close I mean I don't mind but If you can talk go her then why not talk to me. You said you don't wanna talk to people but you still do. So just leave it. Why you wanna stop something that you can't control. Just talk lah, and if I'm the only person you don't wanna talk to, so be it, I don't mind. Cause that just shows how much our " friendship" meant to you. Which is not much lah. Oh and if you don't wanna talk to me, can I suggest you stop giving me letters? Cause I will get the wrong impression. So since you don't wanna talk, I won't talk. So don't blame me if I don't reply your texts or your crushed paper okay. You're being a jerk,
And making me feel like crap. Idek what I did okay. So just make yourself REALLY clear and get out of my life, or try. I can't really kick you out cause you have a place. So ya. K bye


