FTS
Sunday, March 17, 2013
I don't feel like posting about you anymore. I feel like posting about the people who I think matter. But wait, that will be you. What am I thinking trying to make you become someone I want you to be? Idk what you are doing, what you are tryna pull in this life but let me tell you this, if you are tryna brush me off and make me feel bad, then congratulations, you are doing a great job. On the other hand, why are you doing things I told you not to. It's obvious right. And like I said, I would get into trouble. And I guess that's how you want it. Me to get into trouble huh? Yeap it's fine. At least that way one of us will be happy. And if you didn't know, it is not me. You can have that relationship you wanted. And forget that I ever existed.

