Intimacy
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Hi, god, what did I do in my past life that you have to give me so many obstacles in life to overcome? Some are decisions that I can choose to ignore and walk away. But you know me through and through & I'm not the kind of person to eighty-six my friend when they need me most. Especially when the signs are them not telling me stuff. I'm not saying they have to but I'll get really worried! I may come across as clingy to them but what the heck. I care too much about them. First PJ now another friend. Why are you doing this to me. Is it a test. Cause if it is, I feel like I'm gonna give up anytime soon. But I won't DONT worry. You taught me not to give up. And for all the time I've put my trust in you, I don't think you'll give up on me too. Please watch over them, help them along the right path. I don't want tolose them. Like how I almost lost my other friend. I love them too much to let them walk astray while I stand behind and watch. I want to see their smiles, the smiles of happiness, the kind that they feel when I'm around, a sincere smile expressing their inner emotions, an emotion so strong it overpowers all the negative ones. That feeling of being overwhelmed with thrill. That feeling.

