Cigerette sticks
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Hey whts up! It the 13th march. And it's pj12 & pj13 birthday! Haha so happy birthday to you. I finally found a way to describe our friendship. Cigarettes. Our friendship last as long as a cigerette. When we were friends things were so different. Haha a word to use.. Explicit. Weird right?? But that's how I would describe it. Anyway, it makes us feel good for that time. When we were friends it felt so good. But I guess all good things have to come to an end. And yeap ours ended. And resembling a cigerette, the side effects have kicked in and I feel empty on one side and sick on another. I sincerely hope you still have a great birthday. We might get you a cake and all. Hopefully you'll eat it. Hahah, deciding now if I should send you a text wishing you a happy birthday. But on second thought, you might not reply or you might reply something mean so, Id rather not. HAHA. But honestly, I hope life treats you kind an you have all you dreamed of. (: xx

