<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Bus 166
Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sitting on the bus on the way to work thinking about life and how I miss PJ12 so much. What happened to you. You are really missing. I can't find any part of you present in your physical self. I'm so confused on what to do and think cause the person I used to be sort of close to, just vanished. In such a short period of time, I have a feeling you're still here somewhere on earth,but how I'm gonna find you is another thing. I'm not even sure if I can do it. Whatever actions you show I find a reason from the past to pair it with. But is it related? I don't know. I'm imagining so many things, dreaming too, and it almost feels tangible. The irony right. When I'm with you, there was so mc in pressure but I can still smile and laugh. Now, it's just pressure. It's difficult to force a smile around you. PJ13 I would call your new self. I know I'm not the only one who wants to help you because I'm well aware of another person who is not going to give up on you. Why is it that you can't see and understand that so many people are doing so much for your sake. Think about it. I'm sure at one point in your life you felt at least.. Happy. Where is that point. Can it be re-lived?? xx