Stressssss
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Hello, Same topic lah, what else can I post. So worked with you today. Sucked. Why? Cause you were having PMS. & like it's annoying no joke. Why don't you try to be the IC, tryna handle money and all and your staff on shift gives you a black face, something you can't not face. Anyway, my face changed cause of that. Showed annoyance right?! That's why you noticed.
And ask if I was okay. Well technically I was... I kinda have to be. Cause if I'm not everyone's mood will be ruined, aiya. Why do you make things so hard. You complained about customers. It's so unlikely of you. Idk how to react. Plus....I don't know what you're thinking so I can't say anything. I'm stil in a dilemma on whether or not I should try and fix our friendship. Or just give up on it. Cause maybe we are just not meant to be friends or anything other than colleagues. Whatever it is, I need answers ASAP.


