Friends forever
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Okay this post is just an appreciation post. I wanna express my heartfelt gratitude to all those mentioned here.
1. Chia Whai Fen
Hi whaifen, you are first on this list because I've known you for what feels like forever and we have gone through so much together. Mostly bitch fights. I told you before, our friendship is described as a BFF relationship. BITCH FRIENDS FOREVER. I'm really happy to have you with me till now, I might not say this to you often but I love you a lot!! It's like this telepathic thing where I feel like I know what you are thinking..And why you are upset. But either way you're awesome and I hope you know that.
2. Soniya Sree
Hi babe, you are next on my list cause you thought me so many things and yeap, we've been through hard times in life together. It's really special how we can not meet for so long but still talk like we've met everyday! You've always been really smart and I hope you can continue doing what you love and excel in it. Much love! xx
3. Seraphina Poon
Hey bitch, I've known you for so long, I don't even feel words can begin to articulate our relationship. So long story short, I'm not gonna let you go. Love you too much to do so.
4. Xin Yu
Hi, we only met for like 4 months but we clicked on our first shift. I've become so close to you I feel so happy just seeing you enter the shop. We might not see each other as often but I know we will still be close yea? We got too much data on this USB of our relationship, it will take forever to erase. So don't forget me cause I won't forget you. Love ya loads. <3
5. Eugene Eu
Hi kor, I don't know you for very long but you sure have been a great help and fun to be around. You really are like the brother I never had. Haha Idk what I'll do if I never met you. I'll miss your bullyings and annoying actions whenever I'm not around you. Then get upset when you do it, HAHA But that's the beauty of our brother sister relationship! We feel so comfortable around each other we can talk crap! But also! Your concern for me when I have problems. I really appreciate you. Much love!xx
6. Gloria Koh Von
Hey sexy love, you will and always be my best girlfriend. Mainly cause you are a great shopper and a beauty addict. Which I'm learning from you. You made me really girly and taught me about guys and how they are gross which made me laugh. I can be myself Around you and you will always help me get over my insecurities. You've moved to Malaysia, and my heart feels sad for not being able to see you as often. But somewhere deep down I know we will still meet. Love you. Xx
7. Wei Li
Hi girl! Idk what to start, you are a great pal and buddy to be around. Your lame ness, to your kind heartedness to your sarcasm to your seriousness, you are the whole package. I can talk anything and everything with you. Though your answers might get me annoyed sometimes, I still can't bring myself to hate you. xx
8. Claire Sum/Melissa Kok/Evan Teoh/Nicholas Lau
Hi babes, yall are my church buddies and that's what got me through confirmations and not being in the youth group. We are still gods followers and I hope through or intercessions the youth group will be more like us. Lol. Love you four. <3
9. Poh Jek Kee
Hi there. Our friendship has gone to so many extremes I can't explain them all here. You and I know how it started. So lets just skip that. The main thing is that our friendship now, is kinda over. Or pending. I can't kick you out of my life completely. You are special. You are different. I need that kind of spice in my life, if not it'll be really boring and that would suck! Long story short! I miss you and I hope we will be back to how we were a few months back. Happy( kinda...) and friends. Love ya. xx
So that's allz there are some names I didn't mention but that doesn't mean I don't care for you. Just means that you'll be in a future post. See ya.

