IMM
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Hello hello!Few things I wanna say first because I haven't really got the time to post, so recently, I think you are tryna make conversation considering how you always start talking to me first and ask me how school is and stuff. uhh, its very unlikely of you to do so, but since we aren't exactly friends anymore, I do not really care. Just that you doing this makes me feel like missing you again. Ahh, life. 2, I had my first lesson today, really weird. I did not know anyone and I still don't! but I made friends with this girl called BiJie, she is 4 years older than me but she is really nice ^^ so yay. I am like kinda doomed in my course cause its kinda like a art course. And I have fuqing no art background, damn, I need my wife's help. Hehe, on the bighter side, I had a super fun day at IMM. Bought bras and stuff. YAY. Well, cause I cant explain v well here. Just watch the video ^^
I have work tmr. skyping wheefan now. oh nozzzzz. confirm cannot wake up. Whoopz :P Forever.
Ps: Thou shall not judge thy thumbnail. HAHA :)

