<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Untitled
Sunday, April 21, 2013

I have been feeling a little moody lately. I am not sure why myself. I talked to a friend about it today. It wasn't planned, he just asked me why I was so quiet and Everything and I found no harm in telling him what was running in my thoughts. I haven't gone in depth as we agreed to Skype on it tomorrow since we both lacked sleep and would be constantly yawning for the whole chat. I have made so many mistakes in my whole life that I feel I know how to correct them now. But if so why am I still so lost. I was wandering around the shops in clementi just shopping my way out of this trap and that only made me feel a little bit better. I am
Not sure what's bothering me exactly but I know the one that plays the bigger part won't matter much soon cause I'm leaving or choosing not to bother about it. I am excited for school tomorrow. Not sure why. But on the other hand, I'm not too psyched for work. It came a shock to everyone that told me or asked me why I was leaving. And why I didn't say so earlier. I would but... Why would I? It feels as though I am tryna make you miss me. Which obviously I am not. People might get upset and all but that's life right? You just got to suck it up. It is silly to let small things like so bother me, but why do I still allow myself to do it anyway?? These QNs haunt me.