<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
School
Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hi guise. Im like having my orientation camp for school next week and ahh, antisocial mood is all I feel. I am not even staying over. I cant even imagine how I will be like to my other group mates. ose Having not know them at all. I am not the kind that will talk to people first, unless I am with my friend or someone I am comfortable with, but its unlikely. Sigh pie. Oh nozzz, vhat to do nae. how you gonna make friends like tht, must at least try ya. Kay so I will try to make friends and not make them feel awkward around me. but either way, if they have anymore like group outings.. NO NO NO. Kay depends lah. SOMEONE HELP ME OUT OF THIS ANTI SOCIAL CIRCLE. But on the more positive side, im kinda excited for school, yknw, for the CCAs and all. Heheh. kay, XOXO.