<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
PLAYERS
Friday, May 3, 2013

 
"just want to turn around and leave all this behind."
 
So this post is more or less gonna be a rant, kind of.So if you are gonna be affected. don't read. You have ben warned. And also! Don't try and guess who the people are cause there is a high chance you all don't know each other and like you might end up being paranoid and upset about something that is not even related to you. That is silly right? Yeap! if you think you can handle it, READ ON!
 
 Recently i've heard about stuff relating to a close friend of mine and I honestly am not surprised at all. Lets call her Max. So what I heard about Max was that she has been leading people on and during which gotten someone's feelings hurt. This someone, Im not going to mention their real name so Im gonna call him kayne. So kayne was pretty upset having ended a recent relationship confusion with someone else. He told me he felt that Max was a player and although he is probably attracted to her, he would never like her cause of max's attitude. Quotes, " pretty so what?" Which I somewhat agree. Cause being pretty cant get you far if you have an attitude this... flirty.
 
Background of me and Max, we met not long ago and just clicked, we have been close friends since. That's why I kind of know her well, You can never tell Max something honest straight to her face cause she will get upset. I guess you could tell her things, just not negative ones or those that she disagrees on. This part is my POV. We has a fall out during a discussion that took place roughly 2months ago, I didn't want to talk to her and all cause I felt the things she mentioned were irrelevant and that she was just trying to find fault or dispute with me, I mean if she didn't do any of the things she mentioned before then fine, but she did. So that makes her wrong to. There is this other thing tht she did or still is doing that kind of gets me upset is how she can so easily be close to someone I am/was close to. especially when she is close to them through me, Meaning, I talk to them first and yeap she made friends with them and they just got close and all that. Its fine if you want to make friends with my friends, but cause you are doing it so oftenly it seems as though I am making your friends for you. understand? I am almost certain that you already know about this cause she would have told you. I mean, you guys share everything right... You guys are more or less similar. Like the way you communicate with other... hmm... people.
'
What are you trying to do? I mean you told me you friendzone kayne. And you still tell him that you might like him. Do you not get that you are leading him on. Worse aren't you already clos to someone else? not sure who I am talking about? I am not surprised. You dk how much hurt you are doing to him, And do not say something is going on between two people unless you are sure of both sides feelings. Having to hear all this at 1 plus in the morning really sicks my stomach. Whats going on. why are you becoming worse than you how you were when we first met.  Oh and if you weren't invited for something just get over it.  There are other places for you to be invited to.
 
& To you, hey, I just read your blog and I don't even know what to say, Its weird how you went there, people are starting to think that Max asked you to go to check on things, but maybe they are just paranoid. you probably still treat me as your friend all but honestly, I am reluctant to talk to you everytime I send a text cause I have a feeling you will tell Max about it. Idk you guys v close what, Am I not wrong. You guys text more than we text. I knew that since the discussion day.
 
Morals. I do not even know what I have learnt from all these things that I have heard from around. People cant be trusted? Nope that's not true cause I have a handful of friends that I can depend on for anything. Then what did I learn? Why did god plan my life this way? Sandy gives the best advice. I'm gonna miss her now that i'm gone. On the other hand, I hope kayne is fine. I wont ever let him get hurt, neither will I let ralph. I guess they are just somewhat unlucky to meet ya'll. cause you guys have no idea what you have been saying about each other. Omg why cant the world just be peaceful.
really wasted my time on listening and letting myself get involved in all this little fuq pieces. I guess the thing I can say if you are reading now is," Just pick one."
 
Kay xoxo