That girl with the dragon tattoo
Monday, May 6, 2013
The girl with the dragon tattoo.
Hey, its been a while and my mom is getting kinda pissy at us nowadays. God knows why! Yay! I finished most of my assignments and I am satisfied with how it turned out. :) Omg sad news now, Marcus is leaving tmr and yes although we had a celebratory lunch for him, I WILL STILL MISS HIM. His nonsense, he being so nice to me and all, OH YEAH, NARUTO BUDDIES. HAHA. Oh my... memories. hahah. Speaking of which, midnight shadows, yeah remember her? we haven't talk at all for the past week and I do not know why. I saw her at udders a few days ago but nothing much was said. we haven't texted each other or anything. I feel... empty. But at the same time, I don't think I have the courage to send her something . I am too scared. Ahh, and xinyu. I haven't talked to her also. I saw her yesterday though and we talked.. kinda. Not really. haha not like how we used to talk. Whats happening. ): Okay enough with them sad stuff. Im gonna attempt song ji hyo tomorrow in drawing and perspective lesson! :) so excited though I am scared I will screw her up. Whoops. Oh! on the other hand I finished my one-eyed bieber. I mean he was supposed to have two eyes, but I just could not get the other one right! So I plan to seek advice from Mr Erwin tomorrow. Ohhhhh! I got my FMS shirt too, haha saw it on sean's insta and showed it to joey and we were like," SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY". She ended up choosing the black one and I got the white one with val ! YAY HAPPY FMS GALS. I'll post some pictures at the end. and before I forget, The dragon is now a part of me, a symbol of courage, bravery and perseverance. These are the three ingredients I need now, cause I really need to strengthen up and face whatever that is ahead. CRAP. all crap. just wanna look fierce and be known as the girl with the dragon tattoo. Hehe. Ooooh yeaaaaa, magic tmrrr! can't wait. kay, xoxo.
Marcus's Farewell Lunch :'(
GOTTA LOVE EM ALL <3 3>
& My jazzy FMS shirt :)

