<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
WHEEFAN EVERYWHERE, I MISS U
Monday, May 13, 2013

Hi I miss you.
I miss how you would bitch about me,
I miss how you would text me nonsense,
I miss how you always tell me stuff,
I miss how you look when you smile,
I miss how you always laugh at my jokes when they are lame and make no sense,
I miss how I can be myself around you,
I miss how we would quarrel and still be so close,
I miss how things were a few weeks ago,
I miss how you were straight up honest with me,
And I miss how I acted like I could take it, 
I miss how we would go out as though we had no cares in the world and do all sorts of crazy things,
I miss how you kept things from me, & when I find them out you explain how you weren't ready to tell me. 
I miss how you  were not insecure ( at least to me) and felt good about yourself ,
I miss how you get disappointed in me, 
Surprisingly, I miss how I get disappointed on you. 
I miss how you would bring me your momma's food, 
I miss how we would shop at Aunty places and find good deals,
I miss how you would tell me about how YK made you upset, 
I miss how you get upset when I do better than you at things, 
I miss how we always said we hated instead of loved each other. 
Ahhh, I just miss you. I hate you too much to let you go wheefan. Talk to me please... It's been too long): 

Sorry everyone, this post is kinda sentimental. I was writing a letter for an assignment and all these thoughts came up. Love y'all. Xoxoxoxoxo