SEVENTEEN
Friday, May 17, 2013
Okay so this post is like 2 days delayed! haha Its my birthday post. I went to the zoo with glo and it was funzz, Hehe. Okay so I have this thing for giraffes, like ever since young , I just really like the animal, I went to the zoo and saw the giraffe exhibit and I immediately fell in love with one of the giraffe named growie. its super cute an its spots are he darkest. I was so excited when I was feeding it and it was such a a nice experience. Glo baked me a cake too. it was made with so much love I could taste it. Hahaha, it was a good birthday although there were not much for us to see. Hah oh there was also this guy, R, super duper muscular and he made glo and I squeal. AHAHA and there was this super nice guy from KFC that gave us free cheese. awwww. great day. compliments to the Singapore zoo. Hehehe. kay here are some pics.
BIRTHDAY GIRL GETS FREE ICE CREAM
THE CAKE THAT WAS MADE WITH LOVE <3 font="">3>
Also! my classmates actually got me presents, HAHA they are so cute, the way they wish me and all.
Oh, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, love yall so much. and to my favourite 3, haha you guys are the best. really happy I met you guys :)
I don't have the screen shots in the right size soooooo yea ): but this is what them awesomes got me.
SO DAMN CUT RIGHT! ITS FREAKING BIEBER EY :-)
Okay apart from that, I was doing my design and typography yesterday and I am finally done with it. from the sketches to all, this is my end product. its like a dreamy, imagination-ish theme thingy.
So this is the end, and honestly, I am not really satisfied with it apart form the center portion. I felt like I could I have done better to achiever the dreamy look. but deadline is today so.. sigh pie. deal with it nae. This morning's lesson was deep. we had to write letters for an assignment and we read it out during class. All the letters were really emotional and got me teared up. Mr kam also read his letter and yeap. it was a totally different pov for me as I have never seen my classmates with that kind depth. It made me feel kinda closer to them. My letter was long and it was difficult for me to read it. being Naomi, I would never cry cause I do not want to seem vulnerable. But either way I felt the esson was a very good one as it played a part in helping us obtain better story writing skills. overall, I felt today is one of the better Fridays, I found out that one of my classmates plays the guitar which changed my perception of him because I have this thing for guitar players like girl or guy. haha so im shocked. especially when he is so.. loud. haha I didn't know he would have a soft spot like playing the guitar, kay. surprised. :) I guess im done for this post. Love ya,xoxoxoxo


