<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Disney
Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Really find if damn Disgusting when people make plans then they meet another friend(mostly guys) and they just sped all your meeting time on talking to that friend, it always end up as a ditch. But I'm the pushover that takes all this. Self pity. Aiya, don't you get it's awkward for me. Reminding me of someone else. Hahah but it's k. I'll wait. Patience.

       
Princess day with the three! Haha all in dresses! Our faces can punch. It's the innocent princess smile. HAHAHAH 
 
       
I know it's blur. Haha so what. 
     
 
Tough princesses we don't give a sh*t. HAHAHHA. Okay! Sykki lah, left us. Haha so no pics with her ): Kay Kay, xoxoxo.