teeheeeeee
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Whatzzup everyoneeeeeeee, I just had a hipsta day with mah girls and it was awesome. Then had magic after that. Talked to jiafei for like a while and I realized how she is like super nice and i really wanna know her more, she said this," I think we can be really good friends" which I honestly think we can. okay so recently I got a confession, this guy is younger than me, malay and really sweet. but some things you just can force, I never thought of him anything else but a good friend and I told him it might just be infatuation. I don't like him back, I know I don't, and he knows tooo. It is difficult to be comfortable around him after knowing this, but yeap. maybe its like cause of past relationships that I am scared of things turning ugly. But ever since one person, I haven't liked anyone. and I guess it is a good thing, cause now when I do like someone, I know its real. :) On a lighter note, meeting my bbg tmr, omg I lve her to bitx, like no joke. HAHA. watching spring breakers which is R21, so we gon dress up. HAHAH eggcited kay look at our hipster pics...NOT ALL THOUGH. . :)
oh right before yo mama forgets, I also met up with my little qtpie kitty, poon lah, I have no idea why I am not sick of her yet omg, HAHAHA she came over and we did nonsense, idk f I have a pic but yeap, haha I miss her :(
kay kay love ya, xoxoxoxo. <3 3>

