<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
SNOOZE
Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HEY!
So recently there is this person that has been trolling me. I doubt its a real account but, yeap. here are some screenshots.
I honestly have no idea who this is and I doubt I ever will cause I never spread any rumours what so ever. continue what way?? whaaaaat, really dk what it wants. but I never do anything, Im clean so ya I never say anything.
 
Anywayyyy, on a lighter note, I bought shoes. omg. Its GSS and they were like $5 obviously I buy right. Hahah. anyway,it is like so cute I didn't take a pic though. but since we are on that topic, I want these pairs.
Arent they cute. they are like jellies, ahhhh. heart face here. hahaha the spikies all over one is like mere inspired. I love her so much. So do I love azlyn. hahhaa she gave me a hug when I saw her in school that day cause I mentioned to her the negative opinions I got. Well, its these things that let you learn. I don't have a pic with her. tsk :( its fine. love you la minah. <3
Omg look at its face its so silly I cant even. SO FREAKIN CUTE. HAHA. Really love this. like really. hahahhaa. Kay last thing la, its like my assignment for drawing and perspective. I put in  a lot of effort to draw it and I am satisfied with the grade I got, judging from the fact that I have no art background AT ALL. hahaha, here's the finished thingy. we had to do still life which is basically objects placed in a specific position then we just draw it out and render it.
okay so it looks like this. This module has really opened up my eyes for the arts and I am like loving some of the famous paintings and the stories behind them, we have to work on it for our next assignment which is masterpiece drawings and yeap, I am excited. This is my favourite painting, aka The Scream by Edvard Munch.  I found out the sky was actually painted from his experience when he said the sky looked bloodred. and he heard a scream like as though it was coming from nature, This painting really spoke to me and I love it more and more. The pic below is oil painting interpretation, I love both this and the original. but yeap, decided to upload this one. :)
 
So after all this I learnt like yeah ups and downs. Just when that happens, I saw a rainbow, which told me one thing, There is hope. Love yall, Xoxoxoxoxo.