piled up on assignments
Friday, June 21, 2013
Okay so long time since I posted but yeap. Its like almost the end of my break and I am like having so many assignments to complete. I FEEL DAMN SCARED. ERMAGAHD. HAHA. but either way, I finished my design and typo , aka, make a dvd cover. Took me 2 days and a lot of time and effort but here it is. Hope it makes you guys wanna watch it :P
Oh did I mention The haze is really bad its like, drying up my eyes and making me itchy all over. Hehe my new friend Karisma, She is malay! so that's awesome. and she is 15. But she is so cute :) Hahah look at us in our masks in the fuqing gross haze. Hahaha awww <3 3>
SIGH. hahahah anyway, Marcus is like making me laugh cause he is being.. hmm.. funny at camp. HAHA THIS IS WHAT HE SENT ME. LOL. Thanks Marcus I relally appreciate it ^^


