ILL BE YOUR BODYGUARD
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Hi everybadi. Nothing much today lah. Only one thing that affected me and val and joey and sykki. A senior had some issues and was really quiet so yeap we were not used to it and that made us worry. Okay so even though he is really, I told val that he is like weird. I mean being weird is a good thing and I LOVE weird people. But him, idk, I honestly wont consider him as my friend yet cause of J. yeah so silly to relate the past to the present or future right but still, I don't consider many people my friends. So if I consider someone my friend its a big deal. Hhaha, Friendships work like this don't they? you have best friends, good friends, friends and classmates and etc. If you have more than like 10 best friends, then I guess those aren't even best friends at all. To me a best friend(s) is someone who kinda knows you inside out and you guys never get sick of each other. I know who mine are. and I love them so so much. Ahhh, My girls. the three of them, wont mention names. They are definitely. Poon is also another one, Omg ive stuck with her for 11 years and I still miss her when I don't see her. Hahaha, its so cute right how these things work. Good friendsssss, I have a few as well, you cant have so many, IT WILL JUST LOSE ITS MEANING. Hahaha. Anyway, I really hope that senior is fine. First time seeing him like this, im not comfortable with the situation and all I keep thinking about is the next session and how he will react. Ive had really bad experiences as mentioned before and I wont want it to happen again, EVER. Ahh, I think ive let out all my steam. #PrayforKhaiXiang
My fave 3 and I always take randoz pics and unglams. HAHA seeing it on my phone just puts a smile on my face. Ahh hugs all of you.
Today's compilation. <3 awwwww="">3>
Some delayed pics of jes and I yesterday, HAHAHA Smelling good, Super happy my mom doesn't read this, she will nag on me for my purposely misspelled grammar. HAHA love ya mom.
AND THE FREAKING HIGHLIGHT OF YESTERDAY! MY FAV YOUTUBER.. THE UNDERRATED ONES, FOLLOWED ME ON INSTA! SHE FOLLOWED ME FIRST. OMG. HAPPY TTM. LOVE U LINYING. HAHA <3>3>
Hehehehehe. xoxoxox love ya. Muah.

