50 facts about me 2013
Sunday, July 7, 2013
- I love Winnie The Pooh. It is so cute and it talks in this really unique tone that makes it sound so silly but still wise. My mom's name is Winnie so whenever she is not around, I still have her company, in that sense. I have lots of pooh bear stuff. Hehe.
- I am absolutely in love with Mini Coopers. I dream to own one when I am older. My friend Valerie leo introduced them to me in secondary 1 and I have been in loved with it ever since, Screaming whenever I see one on the road.
- I am a Belieber. Honestly, my fandom was never really that strong considering I have never been to his concerts or tweet him every 5 mins but I admire Justin and his path and talent. I love his songs and that's why I like him. He has tattoos now and I am not so psyched about it. HAHAHA. but yeap still loyal to youuu Justin.
- I have a hamster for a pet. It is my 5th one. Squeak, Samuel McJunior(McChicken), Chomper, Sushi and now, I named it Tickles but I never play with it much so its just gonna be HAMMY. Hahah it is so cute. I love each and every one of them, I cried so hard when each of them left me, still miss them so much.
- I love striped clothing. It helps to lengthen areas I guess. and I just love it. I have a lot of stripey tops. Hehehe.
- I have many black and grey clothing. No, I am not emo or whatever you call it, I just like them dark colours cause its so basic and easy to match. I've started wearing brighter colours though.
- I buy shoes a lot. and most of it I haven't worn it out once. I go shopping when I'm sad or need to think about life and shoes are always nice to have when you are sad so yeap, reasons for my piles of shoes. Current record = 3 pairs in 30 mins.
- I am easily influenced by people. I agree quite easily when they make decisions. Hhah well, people being those I am close to. Hahah.
- I have had two boyfriends. One being an unofficial one in primary 6 and the other being yeap serious more or less. We eventually broke up though an we still talk as friends and all so we ended up pretty okay. Yay.
- I am like super duper scared of the witch in snow white. No joke. I was scared since my parents showed me the movie and I have been scarred ever since. My siblings thought it would be funny to put her picture on my table and I ended up crying, erps, I was 16. So yesss, that is how bad it is. Its a phobia lah, omg.
- When I was 15, I called my mum who was in the room next to me, in the middle of the night because I was scared of the Chinese vampire in Upin and Ipin. I cried and my mom had to hug me to sleep. I'm like a big baby... haaha that's what my mom called me.
- I was never a straight A student. HAHA I'm lazy I guess. so I studies was never my forte.
- I am a really good liar. I lie to skip school all the time in secondary school. Once it was so bad my mom said really disappointedly," I DONT KNOW WHEN YOU ARE REALLY SICK OR NOT." and I felt really bad so I went to school. Hahah not something I'm proud of, I don't use as often nowadays. hahaa but it is a good skill right. Lol.
- I was in tap dance for 6 years, and I really enjoyed it. I miss doing it, buying tap shoes and all. Hahaha but I can never tell people now cause they will laugh I guess.
- I am very insecure especially when it comes to weight issues. I was called fat a lot and I am still affected by itttt, HAHA I don't wanna lose weight but I wanna be healthy. No one calls me fat in school or whatever but I have a feeling they are thinking it. so I am scared. I am learning to accept it.
- I love malay boys. Omg. Not the mat kind but you know, just malay not smoker kind. Ahhh, they are so gorgeous.
- I can play the guitar and the piano. Not very good at it but able to make music. Hahaha
- I am not a saver. Haha I have never saved money, I do not know how. haha. I am so dead.
- I have a youtube channel for my personal vlogs. hahaha
- I can like a food just looking at someone eating it. I used to hate this vege that my granny always cooks. then one day I saw my friend's mom eat it and it looked so yummy and now I am totally in love with it. Hahha
- I love Literature, I took pure literature for 2 years.. the o level period. And it was so amazing. Learning about poetry and metaphorical terms, its like an escape from life because it is so interesting and their language is one that only lit people will understand. Ahh love lit so much. I feel like I can write lit essays on books everyday and not get sick of it.
- My favourite animal would be a Giraffe. Idk why I like it I just do, since a young age, when I see it in the zoo I run there. So much taller than me though.
- My first kiss was given to a girl. Hahaha teenage years, always so crazy.
- I do not like sharing grades, when I get back my exam results, I do not ever tell anyone my marks, good or bad. Reason being I do not want to seem like I am boasting or make people feel worse. the most I say is if I passed or not.
- I did better than expected for o levels. I did not get into the course I want, AKA Drama & Psychology @ SP. I got Digital Visual Effects @ NP. I refused to appeal cause I guess god put me there for a reason. So I took it as I was not meant to go to Drama&Psycholgy and accepted my fate. Hahaha, struggling now but whats life without struggles.
- I have very little friends. People always tell me," omg you have so many friends", honestly I do not. Reason being I consider v little people my friends. haha, that is why I choose my words carefully when they ask, I say things like," They are my classmates" or " They are my juniors" Hahaha. Friendship is something very important to me, so the people I consider my friends are those I hold really dearly to me cause they mean a lot to me. That is how special it is, like the feeling when you meet your first friend, that's how I felt with these friends :)
- I used to call myself Hilary cause I loved Hilary duff (still do) and When HSM came out I added a "Montez" behind cause you know... Garbiella Montez. haha I made a decoration thingy with my "name" on it and pasted it in my cupboard. haha I took it as my locker. hahha it Is still there up till now, Lol.
- I love animals. I wanna volunteer at the SPCA. I was a member as a kid but I never had the chance to go down and find my furry friends :( so by then my membership would have expired.
- I use to be really lucky. I would win 1st price at every lucky draw when I was young and I would have to carry DVD players home by myself. HAHA. Miss them old times.
- I played soccer when I was young and my dad made me and my sister jersey's and that was really cool. I haven't touched a soccer ball since. Till I joined soccer in NP. So glad I did. :')
- I am scared of dicks/ penises. Omg if I ever see one I think I will cry.
- I have never passed my NAPFA test. And if I did, I cheated. HAHAHA. I never ran my 2.4km in sec 4. HAHA my friend and I would put down fake timings. don't ask how we did it, we are awesome.
- My favourite child movie of all time would be The Land Before Time. Every single one of it, I have the VCD, all of it. I love it so much, omg. still watch it. Fav character would be Cera. Its a movie in view of dinosaurs. awwwww.
- I remember my very very very first friend in primary school. I think she was in my kindergarten also. But she left in primary 2 and I never saw her since. Her name is Hannah Lim. Ahh miss her so much. ): I used to make fun of her rough hands, but I never meant it. Hannahhhh ):
- The farthest country I have gone to would be Indonesia. Hahaha. Had fun riding horses. Though when the pics were taken, my face looked scared af.
- I keep a lot of things to myself. I let it out on my blog or my diary, none of which my parents know about. Only a handful of people I know know the existence of this blog but yeap.
- In kindergarten, I had a huge crush on this guy I knew from music class. Hahaha, but ya, his mom hates me, so if I was a cat i'd scratch her face, MEOW TO YOU MOTHER.
- I love Backstreeet boys and Westlife and Blue. Their songs are so catchy. Really sad when some of them got disbanded. sigh pie. Support them always though.
- I am very emotional when it comes to my parents. When they come home late, I cry cause I am scared I might never see them again. My mom was in the hospital once & I just kept on crying because I didn't know what to do.
- My shoulder was dislocated before. Haha the story is funny, I was with my school rehearsing for YOG, and we needed to run. So this girl who was pretty big in size and running in the opposite direction towards me, banged in to me, dislocating my shoulder. Ouch! but LOL. funny story, gave me a chance to ride in an ambulance. hahaha, AWESOME.
- I have never fainted or had a nose bleed in my life.
- I care a lot about my teeth, I always try to keep it clean cause erm, Dental health, HAHA im weird lah. The first thing I look for in a guy's looks is his teeth. No teeth? TOO BAD.
- I am always ready to prove people wrong especially when they bring me down. I will be demoralized, yes, but I will still word hard so I can tell them IN YO FACE BITCH.
- I cant read books. I love books but I can never seem to finish them. Not my thing. Sian.Okay nae, 2013 WISH, READ FINISH A BOOK.
- I love singing, idk if I am good at it but I like it so SHH. HAHA
- I Screw up my auditions almost all the time. haha but when I don't get in I tell myself it is just not meant to be. Hehehehe. SELF PITY LOL.
- I have this skill in speech. A lot of older people have told me I speak very well. and I guess that helps me in life. hahaha I got a trophy for winning a set text debate for literature. YAY. speaking stuff. hahaha
- I think of what to wear everyday because I am scared people will judge me for repeating outfits. Hahaahaha, But yeap, its so tiring thinking of something to wear especially when it doesn't look as nice as it did in my head. Hehehe.
- I do not like flowers. but there is one that is really pretty, The Colorado Columbine, Omg its so pretty, It blue and ahhhh, Breathtaking. hahaha.
- I always lean my feet on something when I sleep. Its really hot so don't use a blanket anymore. I will lean my feet on a pillow or something. as long as it is not bare, reason being, I am scared something will scratch it, hahahaha. Phobias since a kid.


