FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATES
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Hi everyone. Today is a good day. And so was yesterday and the day before that. Hahahaha so its been a good week so far. Kay so why is it so. Uhh, Tuesday I had magic club which was... okay. nothing much really. The thing that made it fun was when we were at macs. It was hilarious. Spamming Mathias and all. Hahaha, omg Its weird to know people are scared of you.
I know people are scared of me in magic club. Hahah but that's cool, I really do not mind.
Ahh since we are on that topic let us just talk about crayon camp. Hahah the bonding camp for the entertainer's club. Hmmm, one word, AWKWARD. I mean seriously. I didn't talk to any of my group mates much. It was really weird and intimidating cause most of them are way better at magic than I am. Also, haha, I don't speak to people first. I usually wait till people come talk to me. yeap. I admit that I could have tried harder but yknw when you are as uncomfortable as I am in situations like this you will know how it feels. The GLs were nice... in a way, many of them asked if I was okay. haha which got a bit tiring after a bit because I felt fine. But still, it was nice to know that someone there cared. I didn't remember much about the camp. The only thing I remembered vividly was this pocky game that we girls had to play. Because my group only had 2 girls, one of them being me, it was necessary that we both took part. the game was to bite the pocky till it reached 0.7cm. Let me tell you how uncomfortable I felt... VERY. I didn't know the guy at all. I only knew his name. His looks didn't matter, its just that having to be so close to someone you don't even know... That's Uncomfortable. I wet back to the loft and started pouring out to my friend maki how eeyerr I felt. HAHAHA. we had to go to botanic gardens and perform. I didn't do too good either. so yeap, womp womp. But what really surprised me was my groupmate's notes to me. I only knew them for a few hours, and they could say things like i'm funny or I look happy and all. All those things without talking to them? WOW. the only time I was myself was when I was with sykki and all. HAHA I would run to their group and walk with them from station to station just to avoid awkwardness. During which I sang really loudly. Hahah so I guess they saw me with my friends and judged from there. So thank you so much for not judging me when I was awkward and uncomfortable. you have no idea how grateful I am for you guys. shh. haha that shall be kept to myself. Omg small things that made me happy in camp, the GL so damn cute. talk to me. hehehe. and my eyecandy talked to me too. hhahaha. so nice of you guys.
Okay so that's done. and now would be what made happy on Wednesday. Uhh so I talked to the cute GL. that's it. Hahah yay good day. he can tolerate my annoying shizzz so ya. haha yeap that's it. what happened that Wednesday stays on that Wednesday. I also started talking to my church friend. hahah yeap. he is like a best friend. Hahahaha. ahh miss him. okay that summarises pretty much everything. Okay. I will see ya guys soon. Love ya. xoxoxoxxoxo.

