WHUT
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
okay, I got a C for my recent Drawing& Perspective assignment. And I am quite affected by it cause I worked pretty hard on it. Sighhh gonna re do my journal stuffz. I really wanna do well in this course. Naomi keep going ok. Hahah on a brighter note, staircase followed me on insta. This calls for a celebration. Nahh. haha im kidding.
I have to do this assignment but I have no idea what to do and if its by tmr. so im freaking out. No one is replying my texts so im like. GUYS HELP ME HERE. PLUS im sick so that sucks. omg. what to do. sad Naomi Is dad. No motivation. no direction.
Oh magic had their last session for this semester a few days ago.haha, and kx was telling me how his gf was fake. I mean like who has a long distance relationship for 3 years. that's cray. and unbelievable. so obviously I didn't buy it when he first told us. Naomi, m so proud of you. hahah that's all. CUPCAKE IS SO DAMN CUTE. k bye.

