GamE TODAY
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Okay so I got another match today and yeap, I am scared lah, I mean who wouldn't be right.
Hahah I hope we win, I will put in my best effort. I always do. Hahaha excitedddddd. I have to complete my IJ thing by wednesday. So many stuff to complete and so little time, sigh. Hope miss sim replies me soon if not like super waste time. Cause I cant start.
Hehe, anyway, my sister moved in to her dorm already so I wont see her that often. I am like in the midst of making boards for Nel and Joey. Nel going china :( sigh, couldn't make it for the tiny gathering but that's okay. Omg I recently got to know this guy on ask.fm and haha we just clicked. That super nice feeling when you have made another friend? Yeap. He is awesome and I only know him for like.. a short while. Hehe hope we can be friends for a long timeeeeee. :) I needa leave for the game soon so ill probably end here. Number 7 better come today. Hahah okay. love yaaaaa xoxo.

