.
Sunday, September 1, 2013
I don't know why i just teared up. I keep a lot of things to myself and I know it. I get judged too many times I don't think I can take it anymore. But it's okay... I don't think it's bad. Because I have become more... Idk. I am trying to think of being judged as a way for you to increase your self esteem but I
Haven't quite figured it out yet. I am like lost, I don't know what I am doing or where I am going. I need directions. Why do I still feel like I'm holding back my emotions even though I've expressed almost all of it in my text. She knows what is going through my mind... That's what I feel. She can predict what I want to do. This is difficult. I really need help. Lord Please help me.

