<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
K not important
Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hi, is it weird to feel like you are falling in love with someone you know you are not right for? Or he is not right for you? Cause he is such a bitch sometimes and insensitive but I feel myself missing him whenever he refuses to reply. Yet sometimes when he talks to me I give him replies cold and say stuff I don't mean. In that case doesn't that make me innsensitive too? It's weird cause I thought I would never like him or felt like I'm going to. But he was there for me when I was sad at a few points this year. And that meant a lot.. It kinda felt as though he had feelings and he was real. Here in Auckland and I'm thinking about this, what does this tell me? I really don't know either. But all I can believe is that I feel myself slowly breaking apart from my usual hostile personality towards him and wanting to be his friend more and more. Fak.