Dk how to handle this
Monday, January 20, 2014
I Dk how long I can take it, your mood swings or sudden silence is starting to get to me. I mean, if I did something why can't you just tell me instead of just keeping quiet and walking off. & when I ask you what happen or are you okay, your replies are so cold. So most of the time now I would just keep quiet until you say something or show signs that you are feeling less moody. Is it wrong for me to feel pissed? You try to be in my position, what if I suddenly stopped talking to you, but 2 mins before that, we were talking and laughing. Idk if you know how I feel but if you do, then I'm sorry. I just want to know at least, why you are suddenly moody. I've been friends with people who have super bad mood swings and it was really bad. Soo just please don't moodswing for no reason and if there is a reason please tell me. Cause mood swings are the worst ever. Idk how to handle a situation like that and it ruins my mood. Do you care about the friendship as much as I do? Cause it makes me feel like shit, not knowing what I did wrong or why you are suddenly giving me the Cold War. Kay. That's it. At least now you know how I feel. Or know how it makes me feel.

