<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Fitness First
Monday, March 10, 2014


What is up guys. I feel it is right to post this here because very few people know about this bog. Today is a monday which means i have training. I met Anda earlier today to follow me and get the stuff i need for my iphone 5 which i got recently. Then we were gonna go for training. But something happened. Hahah we didn't go. I was actually really psyched for training even though coach's words of  advice which i will and forever will take as scoldings were ringing in my head. I honestly don't remember much on what we did or why we did it. Just me skipping training and this.

Anda has been telling me about this gym she goes to called Fitness First. It is really pricey but i feel like it sounds good and i could use the extra strengthening of my body parts. I called my mom to discuss with her this gym thing but she turned me down saying it was too expensive and i did'nt mind. Because her reasonings were fair enough and i agree with some of them. Anda said i can go and try it out and if i liked it i can continue, so that day, instead of training we went to the gym. I guess the thought of coach "scolding" me again was getting to be so i decided to skip a training to cool it off. It did help i guess. Anda said we were gonna train arms. Wow you have no idea how weak my arms are especially when one got broken twice. OMG. I felt super demoralized when I couldn't really pull the weights down, but anda was super encouraging and she helped me every step of the way. Which gave me a new impression of her. Hahaha, she was so eager to help me.

When we finished all the workouts for arms, we rested and she asked if i was okay and all. I was. I had a lot of fun at the gym, my first time ever since i was 10. HAHA. the people there seemed really nice but at the same time i felt like they were only talking to me cause Anda was there. Hahaha whatevaaaa. Then we went to the sauna and showered and home. I stayed over at her house as we planned on going to the gym again the next day. My dad thought i was angry with my mom for not allowing me to join the gym membership, so i did not go home. HAHA no. wrong. If you are wondering how i am going to the gym even though my mom did'nt allow it, lets just say i found a way, but it is a secret and my mom obviously does'nt know about it. So Shhhhh. 

Overall, I am loving my time at the gym and my personal trainer Anda for being s patient and motivating. I can't wait for the next gym session. Though i am having muscle ache everywhere, I am loving the pain. Hahah it is a good feeling that i cannot describe.

I also feel closer to anda now cause i see her like everyday. And idk we have developed this bond that is really surprising to me but really nice as well. I feel happy with her cause i laugh. I like feeling happy. One more person to the list of people who make me smile. Farkhanda Chaundry. Thank you. <3 xoxo