Valentine's Day
Friday, March 7, 2014
Today is the offical day where i celebrate Valentine's day with my lovely valentine, Gloria Koh Von. We initially planned to meet on valentine's day itself, but something cropped up and we were not able to do so. Almost a month passed and we finally got the opportunity to meet and Yes we did it. I met her at Cine, on the 7th of march at 10.17am. I was late. Reading a book from My house to town can really hook someone. I didnt check my phone at all. Haha which made her think i forgot about the date. Whoops. I walked to cine and saw this girl with long hair dipdyed green and killer hot pink wedges. Thats my girl. Glo-Rah.
She saw me and we hugged omg so long since we saw each other helllo. Haha, cine was like our area. We would go and hang out at Cine when we were 14 and eat at Hong Kong Cafe and take neoprints. She always edited the pictures to look AWESOME and when i picked up the pen and drew something, it often resulted in crap.
Hahaha anyway, we wanted to watch That Awkward Momenrt because hot bod zac efron was in it. But it wasn't showing at Cine anymore. So we thought, GAY DUDE: DATE AND SWITCH, it looked nice, though we had no idea what it was about. But the stupid lady didnt let us watch without looking at our IDs.. it was a R21 movie so.... HAHA. we ended up watching Vampire Academy. Since it was so early, There was absolutely no one in the theatre. That was till this middle aged couple walked in. But we both decided to say WE BOOKED THE WHOLE THEATRE JUST FOR OUR DATE. hehehe. #shameless. The movie was really good, and christian was so hot, he is a character in the movie just fyi. his jaw. Hooooooolyyyy.
Then we went straight to Haji lane to look for sales. We found Marked Down M which had loads of cheap and discounted priced apparels. Glo and I really liked this button down which had all the disney princesses on it... i don't know how to explain. it looked so vogue, so we got it together. We also went to a thrift shop and i found this top i really liked for $4, and its super comfy. BEST BUY. I would get into the details but it is not necessary. Overall, I had a really good time today, spending it with my valentine for almost 4 years and my prom date and all. I had so much fun though we only met for 6 hours ( I had to leave for training. ) Another good valentine's day indeed. Oh did i mention there were gift exchanges, FYEAH. xoxo.
She saw me and we hugged omg so long since we saw each other helllo. Haha, cine was like our area. We would go and hang out at Cine when we were 14 and eat at Hong Kong Cafe and take neoprints. She always edited the pictures to look AWESOME and when i picked up the pen and drew something, it often resulted in crap.
Hahaha anyway, we wanted to watch That Awkward Momenrt because hot bod zac efron was in it. But it wasn't showing at Cine anymore. So we thought, GAY DUDE: DATE AND SWITCH, it looked nice, though we had no idea what it was about. But the stupid lady didnt let us watch without looking at our IDs.. it was a R21 movie so.... HAHA. we ended up watching Vampire Academy. Since it was so early, There was absolutely no one in the theatre. That was till this middle aged couple walked in. But we both decided to say WE BOOKED THE WHOLE THEATRE JUST FOR OUR DATE. hehehe. #shameless. The movie was really good, and christian was so hot, he is a character in the movie just fyi. his jaw. Hooooooolyyyy.
Then we went straight to Haji lane to look for sales. We found Marked Down M which had loads of cheap and discounted priced apparels. Glo and I really liked this button down which had all the disney princesses on it... i don't know how to explain. it looked so vogue, so we got it together. We also went to a thrift shop and i found this top i really liked for $4, and its super comfy. BEST BUY. I would get into the details but it is not necessary. Overall, I had a really good time today, spending it with my valentine for almost 4 years and my prom date and all. I had so much fun though we only met for 6 hours ( I had to leave for training. ) Another good valentine's day indeed. Oh did i mention there were gift exchanges, FYEAH. xoxo.

