<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
SKEWL
Sunday, March 30, 2014


So today as I'm lying on my bed and having various streams of thoughts run through my mind, I realize something. When school reopens, and I am in a completely different class from my friends, it's almost certain we won't be as close. I mean me and sera it's different cause we have been friends for so long, even if we didn't see each other for like a year we would still be able to talk forever. I have this feeling that we will drift even though we make an effort to meet up during our similar breaks and shit. I am worried for val, she is so like innocent and idk, I really wanna be there for her, especially since she told me she felt left out sometimes. I'll definitely make friends with people in the other class. I have to. It's how you get through life in poly, you need friends to give you a good grade for your projects. Other than soccer and assignments I probably won't stay in school that much. Here is how I picture my year 2, having a few friends, none I am really that close to but enough to help me get a good grade. After school on Mondays and Fridays I'll be at training or finishing my assignments and then leave for training. If I don't have assignments or training, I'll be at the gym. Training various body parts and showering before I go home and sleep by 11. I feel that I don't need my phone that much. I use
Twitter more and I can live without my phone. I just need a watch and mp3, get through the boredom on the bus and not be late for class. this is gonna be a tough year for me. I can feel it. Piles of shit assignments that I have no interest in all getting in my way of getting a good grade. at least I have somewhere to let off my steam, the gym. Soccer field would be a good place to, as long as coach doesn't pms which often, he does.  I don't have anymore thoughts about school, so...