<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Dick
Monday, March 31, 2014


My brother is being a dick, I fucking insecure about my weight and shit and he keeps calling me fat or making fat jokes. I mean can you grow the fuck up. You can make fun of any thing else but my weight, because it's the most sensitive to me. And I get angry or like hurt more easily ah. He kept saying it just now, which got me so annoyed. I feel crazy I want to kill him like seriously. He always makes hamster jokes also. I always kept hamsters in the past and he would make jokes about them dying and shit. And when they died and I cried like mad, he would "comfort" me. Then a few months later starts making jokes about the dead hamster. This is seriously one of those days I feel super super boil-ish inside and I may do things that I don't mean. But for what he has said or done, FUQ U. You deserve it cunt