FMS FBC 15
Saturday, May 9, 2015
DAY ONE
Hello, so after the long break here is the FBC post! Haha so first day of FBC, we woke up at like 5plus or 6, to get ready, aka wash up, make up, and all. HAHA, we were supposed to reach the music box at 7 or 7.30 and await the freshies. At that point in time I really was not close to any of the other SLs as I had internship and did not make it for the earlier meetings. I was only able to make it for Day 0, which occurred the day before the camp itself. Hence, I made friends, but I was not comfortable yet. Luckily I knew some of them already. I made Jensen sleep beside me which caused a few of them to think we were together. LOL. i was really excited, because i knew, once the freshies came, it would be better, there won't be awkwardness cause the freshies would be our only concern. So we painted our faces and waited, I was supposed to do ushering duty, but i ended up just staying outside the music box and cheering for all the freshies that came in. Tryna welcome them and up their mood. They must be thinking where we got all that energy from.
Inside, Gerry started giving out badges with our sub-tribe names on it. Our tribe name being ZEUS. But when someone saw him giving it out, they stopped him and said like freshies not supposed to know. Lol. I really dk anything since it was my first camp, but i guess the freshies were only supposed to know their tribes and subtribes after the tribe videos. meh done already what. I started introducing myself to my subtribe(Poseidon) and talking to the tribe in front of me(Hera) and walking up and down to amp the moods. They look so awkward. I tried talking to everyone and finding out their course and stuff, just getting to know them. Then suddenly there was food being brought around, HAHA. most of the SLs called their freshies to tell them what shirt to wear and asked them to bring weird things like mantou, grapes, eggs, and sand. HAHA. I thought it was pretty funny but poor freshies! Thank god for gerry la seriously, cause i think its not in his nature to be awkward with anyone? so everytime i am alone in the sub tribe, i would just talk to him. HAHA plus he is so sassy and bitchy, like me, i love it. haha.
Okay skip all the admin stuff. After putting their stuff down in the loft, We carried on with the activities. By then, the freshies knew the hand sign and one cheer. Hahah enough for the cheer off between the other tribes. And honestly i felt damn insecure around the other SLs lah, cause they were all so pretty and skinny and i am like one lump there. CB. Kay anyway, we had mass dance next and I really wasn't that psyched la, cause i did not learn the dance with the other SLs, and i was as lost as the freshies. So when they look at me for help, i just tell them straight," I am sorry! Idk the dance just have fun, I free styling" and i would just do the dance anyhow. and they all dance so cute lol, cannot dance my ass.
After that we had more games, amazing race which lasted 2 hours but felt like 15 mins. It was fun to see my freshies give their all for the games. I was just at the side lah, cheering them on, and spreading my energy. I was so scared they tired or what. And i would talk to them when we were walking from place to place. No one was from my course la so... hahah i still love them. Overall, my favourite time was still meal time cause thats the time you can really talk to them and know them and relax. I really like how one of them asked me,"where's your food? arent you gonna eat?" , haha SLs get their food later la so... I don't really know what happens at the loft because I wasn't an IC. But night times were the best i guess cause we would share about the day and funny things that happen and most of them would order supper. Hahaha and i love it cause i would feel so clean after showering and shit. yay done with day one. Can't wait for day two. I slept pretty early lol, pig.
Hallo so day 2 was more intense in my opinion. I ran to the music box to see my freshies cause I am like overly attached, Most of the people there were not from my tribe other than Jasmine because Idk. Loft people are slow. i went on talking to them la as usual. Ask them if they have eaten and that kind of stuff. Heh, day 2 nothing much to say having not play the games and the whole day were mainly games. lol. I just remembered we were very upset because Ra and Odin ( the other two tribes) teamed up against us. Their freshies would obviously follow in their footsteps what, so they were super rough on our freshies. I was really upset lah, i did not say anything cause thats how i hide emotions i keep it to myself. Lol. I reached the room where the people eliminated were and just waited for my freshies to reach, i saw the people from Hera , all of them haha, but they all looked happy which was good. Like they did not care if winning was important or not. Just have fun. I was mainly upset as they were extremely violent and rough. RUDE. Haha but nvm over already.
We made our way to the poolside for the next game, during which it rained really heavily. The SLs were saying its because we were upset. HAHA like legit what? We were damn upset cause the other two tribes were being rude and we were like full GAME ON mode. haha Then they were saying like oh, this means we will win final clash. HAHA. i felt it also. like this strong feeling. FYI, ZEUS IS THE GOD OF SKY AND THUNDER. Which is coincidental af cause when we lose then it rained like siao. Sry sudden ahlian mode. HAHA. But ya, the next game we had to play was NINJA i think and a few others. i was only involved in Ninja. I stayed till the end, dk how. AND ZEUS WON. like fyeah. Hahaha REVENGE PART 1?! I honestly did not do shit la i only attacked one girl, the rest of the time i moved away from the people. lol. Naomi Loser. omg omg, okay my whole post damn messy la but there was also this cheer off thing after part 2 of mass dance. I accidentally hurt peiwen's eyes cause i when to use my zeus cloth and blindfold her from the back. I felt so bad cause she just kept tearing. Haiz, childish. don't do this kids. We also got a big scolding cause a few of the SLs were saying one of the freshie would get best freshie and all. I had no idea this was happening so it was just plain , "oh this happened?" kind of news. It got emotional as some of the SLs cried, saying they felt damn bad for the other freshies because they saw their faces and all. It was during lunch time when we had this talk, and Ysabel, everyone thought she was gonna share something when she raised her hand. It was 12.21pm i think and we were supposed to gather at 1 so we had to finish eating by 12.30. She raised her hand to tell us we had 9 mins, which made us all laugh but she seemed pretty serious and annoyed. The talk continued and Ysabel said " 4mins guys. " I really thought it was hilarious but the mood was too solemn to laugh. HAHA, i think joel got annoyed and just said," if you all think you are ready to go out as Sls then yall go" something like that, i don't really remember. Along that line. It just kinda ended there and we just brought our stuff to the music box and ate outside.
Then i think we watched a couple videos, or something i really don't remember. Then we were at the sportshall. Most disorganised blogpost. Its not in sequence la. But it happened okay. So after a cheer off, SLs were sent off to prepare for HOPNIGHT. aka practice our performance. The freshies were just told that we were going to do something. They had no idea. We practiced the dance. I am so happy i got involved in the dance because honestly, i wanted to dance since the start. But i was not able to commit to practices and stuff since i had internship. We practiced, i watched them dance with so much passion and energy like its do or die. I , having a small part only at the end, still felt like giving it my all. After practicing for like idk how long we started getting ready. aka girls = make up. We asked the guy at the gym if we could use the toilet and he agreed. so when i left i casually passed him a drink i had( i keep it in case freshies were thirsty) and said" thank you, you so nice" the slut is back. HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, I took so long to put my make up on, make sure my brows were on FLEEK. and eyeliner looked good. Najat helped me. turned out great. FOR A WHILE. Ok, the thing with me is i sweat a lot and i do not use primer so my makeup lasted till i reach a place with no air con and started sweating. having done our make up at the gym toilet, it lasted about 2 mins. HAHA then i started sweating. I was fanning myself all the way to FMS block but when i reach the toilet to check, F U C K. Smudged all over. I would like to thank the boys in my tribe for not telling me anything or saying anything at all about my smudged eyeliner. Thanks. Cleaned it up and lol, better.
When we were upstairs, 9th floor waiting for our turn to dance we were singing the song and practicing. When they said Zeus and it was our turn, we ran in and all we heard was cheers. so heartwarming omg. I would say the performance was a success! you can watch it here. I had so much fun. After that it was an after party for us la, prize presentation and stuff. WE WON, BEST TRIBE GUYS. YAYYY. The after party was basically a club like thing, EDM, dancing. I don't do that shit, i do NONSENSE. I saw two of my freshies like awkward, tryna follow the crowd kinda thing so i told them, " eh eh, jas, jewel, when the base drop, follow me" then they were like okay. So when the base dropped i started jumping and swinging my right arm from left to right damn vigorously , like whipping ah. HAHAHAA DAMN FUN. THEY DID IT WITH ME. But only when the base drop because it was really tiring. STAMINA DANCE STEPS. HAHA. I asked all the other freshies who were not dancing or just not comfortable with the whole mood to do the dance and it was funny cause they enjoyed it. heh.
That night was the only night i stayed up for supper. And we had a really long heart to heart talk cause idk, about camp and about everything. Talking about how we have seen our freshies grow up during these two days and stuff. I never say anything, but believe me i wanted to. I wanted to thank them for accepting me, as an SL, not leaving me out cause i haven't been for meetings, not calling me fat, so many things la.
DAY THREE
Day 3 just ended with us saying our goodbyes and stuff, really sad, we all wrote stuff for the freshies which made me realise how much i was gonna miss them, I do not know them really well but we had good times, funny ones that i will remember. I did not manage to get a picture with them individually but i will remember them. I know not all of them will keep in contact as from the last gathering, not everyone made it. Sorry fastforward too much. haha we spent this day cheering, taking pictures and sharing la. Omg thats it. Aiya thanks to all the freshies for thanking us and showing us so much love, proving to us the time we spent making each and every one of your tribe identities were worth it :) and SLs for putting in so much effort for people you didn't even know till FBC started <3
As of today I already texted my fellow sub-tribe Sls on the things i wanted to tell them. So thank you for them. So i will thank the freshies here. For now, i am consistently texting one of the freshies from Hera, Cass.
So Cass, i just want to tell you that you are really strong and i admire you for that. I thank you so much for taking the first step in sending me an Instagram post thanking me for talking to you and then proceeding to text me. I have learned so much more about you and I will be here for you no matter what. I am not gonna be in school most of the time, but if you feel like you need to take a breather and want to go out but you dk who to ask you can ask me okay??? You are not alone in your battles, I am so glad you came for FBC cause if not i would never have met you. Thank you for coming. Thank you for everything. everything you do will be worth it okay. Take care of yourself. xx
ZEUS HUAT♥









