<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
Wednesday, 5.18PM
Wednesday, October 7, 2015


Hi , Idk what is it about me and gifs nowadays. Hahaha but if a gif fits, use it right? Anyway, I am happy that you are happy. Now its just, Valerie has been making me think deeper. Is it maybe going too far to not talk to your friends and only come to us when you need us. yes, we are always here for you but doing that makes me feel like a back up plan. 

I use to think i did too much for you because of what people told me. Who cares? I was caring for a friend. A friend who is broken and needs the support of her friends to make her stronger. You seem happy with him, and you told me you are. So that is good and all i can ask for as a friend. I am just hoping you do not get upset if we aren't as close anymore. "Distance makes the heart grow fonder" does not apply to us because your heart already belongs to someone else and I've given my attention to people that give their attention onto me. 

In that way, We are all good. We just might get annoyed if you only come to us when you are upset. & we really do not like him. Our opinions do not matter to you, but i guess you should know. The things we hear are negative. Maybe telling us some of the things he did to make you happy would be a good idea. That way we would know you are okay and not have to wait till a fight occurs again and you tell us about it. 

Omg what is it about joey that annoys me nowadays. Just been thinking about it for a day, and boom, i got it. I am jealous of her. Not her looks, her talent. She is good in drawing and she has this charm. Lol jk, thats not it. I still dk why. Although, she is nice to me, there's something about her. She does not need to worry about that though, my opinion won't affect her. I think it maybe the single eyelids. single eyelids really not attractive to my family la. omg. 

Oh, and my workplace has this girl, waaaa, who say she can bring the key back, who say you can blast music, who say you can talk so loud. omg.

okay i am done. this week has been damn bitchy. sorry jesus. xx