So over it
Monday, October 5, 2015
hi guys, here is an update of the prev. post. So last night, being my redemption day 1, i did not text him the whole day. I still felt sad. I met up with this guy friend who was like damn free and offered to drive over. I explained to him the whole story and he also found it weird cause like i do not usually fall for people that quickly. Yeap, i told him it was worse because there was no closure. Like there wasn't a proper ending. Today, i got that closure. & you know what? Right after he sent me that text , the whole emotion just lifted, i do not feel shit. Hahah guess i never did after all. the things he sent me just confirmed he was a f*ckboy & if you read the previous post i did mention I was not sure if he was one. Well he is. I just wish he would just be as straightforward about it as other guys. Like what for ask for dates, WHICH F*CKBOY ASKS FOR DATES, dumb shit. go and educate yourself.
Naomi is no longer sad. peace xx
plus i got some last night


