<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
update on prev post
Friday, October 2, 2015


so here is an update for just now's post. It has been about 8 hours and my heart is poached.
I feel so depressed, my chest feels so heavy, I am finding it hard to breathe and i get shivers up and down my spine.

I talked to him about it, but the response i got was really surprising. He does not want to date me anymore. He says I have got too many "issues". Yes if you read my blog, I do have a lot of issues. but I have never told him these stuff. Even if someone was to say i have issues, it should not come from him cause he does not know anything. He does not know the struggle i go through to feel confident, the pain i feel when buttoning my jeans, the amount of money i spend on cosmetics. I have only worn make up in front of him once. It was not even a full face of make up, it was just brows. He makes me feel good in my own skin and i know for a fact that is something i really wish to have in a man.

Why the sudden change though. why is he just gonna ditch the thought of us dating because of the "issues" i have. I don't understand. seriously naomi, if he turns out to be another fuckboy, you need to step up your game. nuff said. we will see what happens. xx

cheer up az x