<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
school sux
Saturday, November 21, 2015

Okay so its been a while since i have last posted but here is an update. Mainly because i feel there are some questions you guys wanna ask me but dk if you should.


So that is my abscence summary for the first half of the semester. Not a very good start at all. Even though i still have Mcs to submit, the question that would be on your minds now would be, why didn't i go. There are many reasons to support why i skipped school but if i looked deeper, the reasons are merely excuses. Idk. 

I feel like there are so much things i have to do and complete within such a short period that I am like suffocating. I have met the weekly milestones for most of my modules but the ones that i am falling behind i have caught up having been absent. Hahaa i guess the difference between my absence in school last time and my absence now is that even when i am sick, i do my work. This semester, there was once i had a 3 day mc and I must admit it was one of my worst days, i was sick , like really sick for about a week. I rested during the weekends. Like, I spent the whole weekend resting, But during my days of MC, i used that time to catch up on my work. It is a good and bad thing, having caught up on work, but missing tutorials. 

I am this stage in my life where i feel so drained of energy, having done little work, like i feel super tired. My classmates told me they felt the same also, but to me, it's like wtf,am i getting old or what. HAHAHA But anyway, i feel super hmm... not stressed, but busy? i have so much stuff i need to do, gah fuck la. ok bye.