<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
keep that smile on
Thursday, March 23, 2017


Hi, i think my blog is a joke and it's full of shit because i say the same things over and over, guess what? Still do not have my life together. But hey, I stuck to what I believed in and I am sure I will make it one day. 2017, I am now working as a swimming coach and starting work as a dental assistant on 3rd April, steady income coming soon. 

Hehe ok i have accomplished something within the past 3 months? It started off with Daryl ( I will explain more later). You guys know how much I want to lose weight right? So this year, Anda and I decided to make this year our year. Since we plan to go to Bali in December for New Year's Eve, we want to look hot. So anyway, i met this guy called daryl and he kinda said hey, let's lose 1kg every month, so at the end of the year we would have lost at least 10kg? I am in! It was like more motivation to lose weight and all, and i had a buddy doing it with me! But end up he never even do it, only me. WHICH BRINGS ME BACK TO MY ACCOMPLISHMENT. I've lost about 10kg since my fattest period. Right now I am back to the same weight i was in Year 1 of poly, when i was active in soccer. I am just super happy because I am actually losing weight?? hehe and i will keep doing so. How did i do it? Starve la, how else. Of course, working out also. 

That being said, let us move on to Daryl. Daryl was my friend and we went out a couple of times and i liked hanging out with him. If you follow my private account you would know how he gave me his PT kit and all because I asked, and how i made herbal chicken soup for him and how i got him balloons and wrote him a letter which i delivered directly to his house on his birthday. But after one night, things changed. He has a twin brother I would only text him when i had problems with Daryl or whatever. Then one night, Jeryl, his brother texted me for guest list to Zouk. From that day, we just texted continuously. I didn't mind cause we were on the same frequency and he was super fun to text. We went clubbing one day, ok technically, i was there with my friend and i met him there. HAHA i can remember that night so clearly, how he tried to kiss me and i avoided because i thought he was drunk. At that point, I honestly didn't mind kissing him because i planned to cut contact with Daryl. Reason being i heard Daryl's friend talk about some other girl and I felt like i was putting too much attention on someone who doesn't seem as appreciative as i would like him to be. HAHA obviously i like him a bit right? WHO SO FREE GO YOUR HOUSE, BUY BALLOONS ALL. dumb fuck. HAHA. So adding on to the Jeryl situation, I was not sure if i should even go to the club because I was going to go to celebrate my friend's birthday, and she was thinking of bailing. When i told him I wouldn't go if my friend bails, he told me i can just go with him. I felt skeptical as Daryl told me how he brought this girl to this party with his friends and completely disregarded her?? I did not want to feel that way at all, plus, it would be the first time we hang out together, alone. Hahah guess what? I went in the end, with my friend, she got a ride back home, so did I. Jeryl kept asking me if I wanted to stayover at his place and I told him i wanted to shower and all so I rather go home. A little part of me just didn't feel it was right for me to go over to his place, when he and his brother were fighting and I am no longer texting his brother. The look he gave, made me feel guilty because he said i could bathe at his place and all. I compromised and told him, lets go to my house so i can bathe and grab some clothes and we will go to your house. I ended up staying the whole weekend. Lord help me. Daryl seemed pretty cool when he saw me so I felt all was good. It was just funny how Jeryl and I had to see if Daryl was looking before kissing or doing anything affectionate. good times,  how jeryl and i started talking is just so unexpected and i feel he is making me a better person. My summed up feeling about this whole thing would be : I thought i was blessed to meet Daryl, till i started talking to Jeryl. 

Dats all for now, peace out homies. xx