<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2540916440869993933?origin\x3dhttp://lights-andsounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OBLIVIATE;
Muse
Specs
Relates
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
guan min ♡
Thursday, June 28, 2018

G. M.

Hello Guannie,Happy 21st Birthday to you. I am sorry I did not wish you on the day itself. I wanted to. I dropped my phone in the toilet and it is dead, so here i am using my aunt's laptop to type this, so that when i get back, i can send you the link. 

I didn't forget.

Where do I start? The day i met you? or the day you first spoke to me over the phone? It was my birthday and your wishes over the phone just made me so happy. You sounded so sincere and we never met yet, at that time we were already bonding over  knowing Sue May and I couldn't wait to finally meet you in person. The day came, we met at Woodlands? Causeway point if I am not wrong and you were everything I imagined. Cute, sincere, whiny ( didn't know about this part), caring. You kept asking why I was so quiet and all, I wasn't. Haha i just did not know what to say at that time. 

Since then, we had the Nak tak nak group chat on tele and we contacted privately.  There is just something about you Guanmin that makes me feel so damn comfortable pouring out my sorrow and hidden emotions. Maybe it is because you trust me so much with your problems, I feel like i can do the same. 

To be honest, You're really a blessing. You coming into my life has changed my perspective on things, you make people happy even though deep down you're struggling to smile yourself. You care about me, and you feel bad when you ignore my calls and all. I know you don't mean it Guanmin, that is why I don't blame you and i never will. 

You're so talented in make up and generous in sharing your products. I love how excited you are when you have new eyeshadow palettes and want to share it with us, test it on us. It makes us, me excited too. 

You don't get angry at me, or anyone. Even if you do get angry, it's mostly with yourself. That makes me sad because you always blame yourself for everything. It is not your fault Guanmin. There are just some things in life that we cannot control and you need to accept that. Try to work around  it and not beat yourself up about it.

I love how you call me when you are upset or have nice selfies to show me. Even here in New Zealand, I get phone calls every now and then, It is great. It helps me know you are out there thinking of me when you need someone to talk to and distance do not matter, That's how strong friendships are, and I am happy that we have a friendship like that.

On this day, I wish you gain more confidence in whatever you are doing, and drop all the negativity in your life, or try to. I want you to do your best and achieve great things, then we can celebrate when I am back in Singapore.  Your party is next week, i pray everything goes smoothly and you have the best 21st birthday ever. I will stay up or wake up to call you that night okay?

i love you very much Guan min, Happy 21st Birthday